Friday, July 16, 2010

FAMILY CAMPING

What made us decide to go camping in Houston in July?? At least we had the air conditioned tent!! That's right, we brought along a window unit and put it in the door of our tent! It was heaven! But when we weren't sleeping or changing, it was like being on the surface of the sun! Needless to say, we spent most of our time swimming in the lake. Look for more camping pictures from the Meadors... in November!
The wonders of nature! (I think it was an ant)


Claire diced the entire onion for camp sketti


Matthew chopped garlic


Mmmm... s'mores


Stella doesn't like s'mores, but she LOVES marshmallows!


Making a splash!


Where's Waldo? I mean "Matthew"?


Claire loves the water!


I think I was mostly looking forward to the fresh squeezed lemonade stand at the Huntsville State Park! (although it looks like Claire's lemonade didn't get any sugar...!!)